ポルノ・買春問題研究会
論文資料集10
2010年度の論文資料集10号。詳細はこちらより
 
メニュー
 
Google検索
 

入力にエラーがあります。

  • IDが入力されていません
最新 << 1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   >>  最初

国際 : 世界の雑記帳:NY「人食い警官」に有罪評決、女性の誘拐

日時: 2013-03-14  表示:1721回

2013年03月13日 毎日新聞

 [ニューヨーク 12日 ロイター] 米ニューヨークの連邦地裁の陪審は12日、女性を誘拐し、調理して食べる計画を立てたとして起訴されていたジルベルト****被告(28)に有罪評決を下した。

 ニューヨーク市警官の***被告はこのほか、女性の情報を入手する目的で警察のデータベースに不適切なアクセスをした罪でも有罪評決を受けた。

 タブロイドなどでは「人食い警官」事件として報じられ、公判では「人肉のレシピ」などが証拠として提出された。

***被告の弁護人は、被告の計画は空想にとどまっていたと主張。一方検察は、被告が空想から現実への一線を越えたとし、誘拐や女性の調理の仕方についてインターネットで詳細な検索を行ったことは、「実際に女性を誘拐するための調査だった」と主張していた。

 量刑は6月19日に言い渡され、被告は終身刑となる可能性もある。

国際 : Cardinal Keith OBrien admits and apologises for sexual misconduct (2013.03.03)

日時: 2013-03-11  表示:1762回

2013年03月03日 The Guardian

UK Catholic leader who was forced to resign early by the pope admits in statement that his sexual conduct \'fell below standards\'

Cardinal Keith O\'Brien, who was forced to resign by the pope last week, has made a dramatic admission that he was guilty of sexual misconduct throughout his career in the Roman Catholic church.

In a short but far-reaching statement issued late on Sunday, the 74-year-old stated that \"there have been times that my sexual conduct has fallen below the standards expected of me as a priest, archbishop and cardinal\".

The former archbishop of St Andrews and Edinburgh, and until recently the most senior Catholic in Britain, apologised and asked for forgiveness from those he had \"offended\" and from the entire church.

O\'Brien was forced to resign last week by Pope Benedict XVI, barely 36 hours after the Observer disclosed that three serving priests and a former priest were accusing him of \"inappropriate acts\" against them nearly 30 years ago, in a formal complaint to the pope\'s ambassador to the UK.

The cardinal had \"contested\" those allegations, while his officials said he was taking legal advice.

But now O\'Brien has effectively admitted he had been breaching the church\'s strict rules on celibacy and its bar on homosexuality since he became a priest and during his 10 years as a cardinal.

It was alleged that some of these incidents were \"drunken fumblings\". One case reported by the Observer involved repeated sexual contact.

On Friday, there were claims that complaints had been made to the nuncio, Archbishop Antonio Mennini, by a fifth priest last year, about an alleged incident in 2001.

Announcing that he would now retire entirely from public life and from the frontline duties for the church he once led, O\'Brien said: \"In recent days certain allegations which have been made against me have become public. Initially, their anonymous and non-specific nature led me to contest them.

\"However, I wish to take this opportunity to admit that there have been times that my sexual conduct has fallen below the standards expected of me as a priest, archbishop and cardinal.

\"To those I have offended I apologise and ask forgiveness. To the Catholic church and people of Scotland, I also apologise. I will now spend the rest of my life in retirement. I will play no further part in the public life of the Catholic church in Scotland.\"

His statement goes significantly further than the apology and partial admissions which he made in his resignation statement last week, when he said: \"Looking back over my years of ministry, for any good I have been able to do, I thank God. For any failures, I apologise to all whom I have offended.\"

O\'Brien\'s much wider admissions are a significant rebuff to some senior figures in the Scottish church who had repeatedly downplayed the allegations disclosed in the Observer, calling them unsubstantiated, non-specific and anonymous.

The cardinal\'s office warned the Observer it faced legal action after it first contacted him. In further disclosures this weekend, the Observer reported that one complainant had alleged: \"He started fondling my body, kissing me and telling me how special I was to him and how much he loved me.\"

In a fresh interview with the Observer, the former priest, who made his complaint to the nuncio in early February, said that after his disclosures he sensed \"the cold disapproval of the church hierarchy for daring to break ranks. I feel [that] if they could crush me, they would.\"

O\'Brien\'s resignation was remarkable in its speed; his apology is all but unprecedented in its frankness. Many sexual scandals or allegations of misconduct against individuals or the wider church have dragged on for years.

The cardinal was forced out only three days before the pope retired last Thursday. There is growing speculation that the Vatican acted swiftly because O\'Brien had challenged one of the church\'s greatest orthodoxies; saying, in a BBC interview and only two days before the Observer story was published, that priests ought to be allowed to marry and have children.

Catherine Pepinster, editor of the weekly Catholic newspaper the Tablet, said Benedict and his close aides may have been extremely irritated because O\'Brien had promised to renounce his once liberal views on some church teachings when he became a cardinal in 2003.

On becoming a cardinal the Vatican had made him swear an oath to uphold the teachings of the church, binding him to uphold its orthodox positions. He then took a hardline stance against gay issues and abortions.

Pepinster said his new statement would, however, allow the Scottish church to move on. \"This is a shocking admission, but one that is in many ways welcome, not least because it seems Cardinal O\'Brien must have been leading a double life, and that is now at an end.

\"That must surely be a relief to him and a burden lifted. But it must also be a relief to Catholics in Scotland. The boil has been lanced, and it\'s time to move on. Too many scandals in the Catholic church drag on and on, but this one has been dealt with speedily, and a line can be drawn.\"

国際 : 法王引退:/中 スキャンダル、傷深く (2013.03.03)

日時: 2013-03-03  表示:1682回

2013年03月03日 毎日新聞

 第265代ローマ法王ベネディクト16世(85)が法王として最後の1日をバチカン(ローマ法王庁)で過ごした2月28日。法王庁から約200メートル離れたホテルで米国人のデビッド・クロヘシーさん(56)が記者団を前にしていた。

 米市民団体「神父による虐待被害者の会」の事務局長。自らも10代の頃に神父から性的虐待を受けたと主張している。28日の記者会見ではバチカンが「子どもの権利条約」に違反しているとして国連に介入を呼びかけた。

 ベネディクト16世の治世は、神父による性的虐待スキャンダルのさなかに幕を開けた。ベネディクト16世はメキシコ人神父の虐待疑惑で特別調査を命じ、米欧の被害者と面会して謝罪するなど火消しに努めた。だが、クロヘシーさんは「口先だけだ」と手厳しい。

 スキャンダルは次期法王選びにも影を落としている。「神学生に不適切な接触をした」との報道を受け、英国のオブライエ****(74)が2月25日、法王選挙会議(コンクラーベ)を欠席すると表明。被害者団体は、ロサンゼルス大司教時代に虐待隠蔽(いんぺい)に関わったとされる米国のマホーニ****(77)にも参加しないよう圧力をかけている。

 カネや利権にまつわる闇も深い。資金の調達と管理を行う宗教事業協会(通称バチカン銀行)には資金洗浄(マネーロンダリング)疑惑が絶えず、昨年5月にはゴティテデスキ総裁(当時)が「不適切な業務遂行」を理由に解任された。イタリア銀行は、法王庁の資金洗浄対策が生ぬるいとして、新年から1カ月半、バチカン博物館などでのクレジットカード決済を禁止した。

 イタリア人ジャーナリストのジャンルイージ・ヌ****(43)は「バチカン銀行に政治家やマフィアが口座を持つのは難しいはずなのに、神父や修道女が隠れみのとなって口座を開いている」と問題点を指摘する。「聖職者が系列業者に法王庁の改修工事を任せるケースは日常茶飯事」と語る関係者もいる。

 ベネディクト16世は退位表明後、教会内に巣くう「利己主義」に警鐘を鳴らした。性的虐待を追及するクロヘシーさんは「カトリック教会は一種の『君主制』。世論の圧力に応える必要がなく、司教は何でも隠蔽できる権限を持っている。スキャンダルの根は同じで、秘密主義で自己保身的な制度にある」と指弾する。

 メキシコ人信徒のロへリオ・ロドリゲスさん(60)は「教会はスキャンダルまみれ。裸足で歩いている人がいるのに、法王は金色の衣装をまとっている。新しい法王も教会を変えるのは無理だろう」とあきらめ顔だ。

 「バチカンから届くのは醜聞ばかりで世界のカトリック教徒は道に迷っている。次期法王は信徒に希望の光を提供しなければならない」と法王庁元職員。教会の再生は3月半ばにも選ばれる新法王の双肩にかかっている。【ローマ福島良典、メキシコ市・國枝すみれ】

国際 : Cardinal in Los Angeles Is Removed From Duties (2013.01.31)

日時: 2013-02-18  表示:1756回

2013年01月31日 The New York Times

LOS ANGELES &#8212; Cardinal Roger M. Mahony, who retired less than two years ago as the leader of the nation’s largest Roman Catholic archdiocese, was removed from all public duties by his successor, Archbishop Jos&eacute; H. Gomez, as the church complied with a court order to release thousands of pages of internal documents that show how the cardinal shielded priests who sexually abused children.

The documents, released as part of a record $660 million settlement in 2007 with the victims of abuse, are the strongest evidence so far that top officials for years purposely tried to conceal abuse from law enforcement officials. The files, which go from the 1940s to the present, are the latest in a series of revelations that suggest that the church continued to maneuver against law enforcement even after the extent of the abuse crisis emerged.

Auxiliary Bishop Thomas Curry, who was the vicar for clergy and one of the cardinal’s top deputies and his adviser on sexual abuse, also stepped down as the regional bishop for Santa Barbara, Calif.

The church had fought for years to keep the documents secret, and until this week it argued that the names of top church officials should be kept private. In letters written in the 1980s, then-Father Curry gave suggestions for how to stop the police from investigating priests who admitted that they had abused children, like stopping the priests from seeing therapists who would be required to alert law enforcement about the abuse.

Both Cardinal Mahony and Bishop Curry have publicly apologized in the past, but have said that they were na&iuml;ve at the time about the effectiveness of treatment for abusers and the impact on victims.

In a letter on Thursday, Archbishop Gomez wrote that the files are “brutal and painful reading.”

“The behavior described in these files is terribly sad and evil,” he said. “There is no excuse, no explaining away what happened to these children. The priests involved had the duty to be their spiritual fathers, and they failed. We need to acknowledge that terrible failure today.”

Cardinal Mahony and Bishop Curry are still able to celebrate Mass and other religious duties. But Cardinal Mahony, a vocal advocate of immigrant rights, will no longer speak publicly, as he has done frequently since his retirement in 2011, a spokesman for the archdiocese said.

Archbishop Gomez’s move to discipline his predecessor and to accept the resignation of Bishop Curry, was unexpected and unusual. It has not been the custom of bishops to use disciplinary measures against one another &#8212; or even to issue any public criticism.

Instead, as part of the sweeping package of policies for dealing with sexual abuse that American bishops passed at the height of the abuse scandal in 2002, the bishops agreed that they would employ what they call “fraternal correction” with one another when the situation requires. Only the pope can decide to remove a bishop from the leadership of his diocese. And only the pope can defrock a priest or a bishop.

Advocates for abuse victims had called for Bishop Curry’s removal last week, and had mixed reactions on Thursday to the actions taken by Archbishop Gomez. David Clohessy, national director of SNAP, the Survivors Network of those Abused by Priests, called Bishop Curry’s resignation “a small step in the right direction.”

But Mr. Clohessy said that the sanctions against Cardinal Mahony amounted to little more than “hand-slapping,” and are “a nearly meaningless gesture.”

Jennifer Medina reported from Los Angeles, and Laurie Goodstein from New York.

国際 : Sexual Abuse Files Cast Shadow on Los Angeles Cardinal (2013.01.21)

日時: 2013-02-18  表示:1770回

2013年01月21日 The New York Times

By IAN LOVETT
Published: January 21, 2013

LOS ANGELES ― The retired archbishop of Los Angeles, Cardinal Roger M. Mahony, and other high-ranking clergymen in the archdiocese worked quietly to keep evidence of child molesting away from law enforcement officials and shield abusive priests from criminal prosecution more than a decade before the scandal became public, according to confidential church records.

The documents, filed in court as part of lawsuit against the archdiocese and posted online by The Los Angeles Times on Monday, offer the clearest glimpse yet of how the archdiocese dealt with abusive priests in the decades before the scandal broke, including Cardinal Mahony’s personal involvement in covering up their crimes.

Rather than defrocking priests and contacting the police, the archdiocese sent priests who had molested children to out-of-state treatment facilities, in large part because therapists in California were legally obligated to report any evidence of child abuse to the police, the files make clear.

In 1986, Cardinal Mahony wrote to a New Mexico treatment center where one abusive priest, Msgr. Peter Garcia, had been sent.

“I believe that if Monsignor Garcia were to reappear here within the archdiocese we might very well have some type of legal action filed in both the criminal and civil sectors,” Cardinal Mahony wrote.

Monsignor Garcia admitted to abusing more than a dozen young boys, most of them from families of illegal immigrants, since he was ordained in 1966, and in at least one case he threatened to have a boy he had molested deported if he talked about it, according to documents filed in court.

He was never criminally prosecuted, and has since died.

In a 1987 letter regarding the Rev. Michael Baker, who had also been sent for treatment in New Mexico after admitting that he had abused young boys, Msgr. Thomas J. Curry wrote to Cardinal Mahony that “he is very aware that what he did comes within the scope of the criminal law in California.”

“It is surprising the counselor he attended in California did not report him, and we agreed it would be better if Mike did not return to him,” the letter continued. It would be decades before Father Baker was convicted of sexually abusing children.

In a written statement released on Monday, Cardinal Mahony, who took over the Archdiocese of Los Angeles in 1985 and retired in 2011, apologized to the victims of the sexual abuse.

“Various steps toward safeguarding all children in the church began here in 1987 and progressed year by year as we learned more about those who abused and the ineffectiveness of so-called ‘treatments’ at the time,” the statement said. “Nonetheless, even as we began to confront the problem, I remained nai\"ve myself about the full and lasting impact these horrible acts would have on the lives of those who were abused by men who were supposed to be their spiritual guides.”

Cardinal Mahony said he came to understand that impact only two decades later, when he met with almost 100 victims of sexual abuse by priests under his charge. He now keeps an index card for each one of those victims, praying for each one every day, he said in the statement.

In a phone interview, J. Michael Hennigan, a lawyer for the archdiocese, said that the documents represented the “beginnings of the awakening of the archdiocese of these kinds of problems,” and that the lessons learned in the intervening decades helped shape the current policy, under which all accusations of abuse are reported to the police and all adults who supervise children are fingerprinted and subjected to background checks.

Lawyers for some of the priests accused of abuse fought in court to keep the documents and many others confidential. But over the coming weeks, many more church records will also be released as part of a settlement between some of the victims and the archdiocese.

Ray Boucher, a lawyer representing some of the plaintiffs in those cases, said the files released on Monday were “particularly damning,” because they showed the “wanton disregard for the health and safety of children, and a decision by the highest members of the church to put its self-interest and the interest of abusive priests ahead of those of children.”

Mr. Boucher added, “I think when the full light is shown, the public will begin to understand just how deep a problem this is.”
A version of this article appeared in print on January 22, 2013, on page A16 of the New York edition with the headline: Los Angeles Cardinal Hid Abuse, Files Show.

国際 : ピストリウス選手逮捕:パラリンピック代表選手らに衝撃 (20

日時: 2013-02-15  表示:1673回

2013年02月14日 毎日新聞

 障害者スポーツ界のシンボル的存在である南アフリカの義足ランナー、オスカー・ピス****容疑者(26)が自宅で交際相手の女性(30)を銃で撃った疑いで逮捕されたとの報道は、日本国内のパラリンピック代表選手たちにも衝撃を与えた。

 昨夏のロンドン・パラリンピックで走り高跳びや400メートルリレーに出場した右足が義足の鈴木徹さん(32)=プーマジャパン=は「レース前でも記念撮影に応じる気さくな人柄だけに、人違いではないかと思ったほど」と驚きを隠さない。

 3大会連続出場のロンドン大会で3種目で銀メダルを獲得し、現役引退した元車いすランナーの伊藤智也さん(49)は「障害者スポーツが、スポーツとして自立していく上で大きな役割を果たしている選手だけに打撃は非常に大きい」。ロンドンで6大会連続出場を果たした全盲スイマーで、障害者アスリートで構成する日本パラリンピアンズ協会会長の河合純一さん(37)も「五輪とパラリンピックの懸け橋の存在だけに心配」と話した。

 ロンドン大会で陸上日本代表のメカニックを務めた義肢装具士の臼井二美男さん(57)は「両足が義足でも健常者の世界にチャレンジできることを実証する彼には、まだまだ速く走る可能性がある。世界中の障害者スポーツの関係者がショックを受けていると思う」と話す。【藤野智成】

国際 : 伊誌、妊娠中のキャサリン妃の水着写真掲載 王室が非難 (

日時: 2013-02-14  表示:1826回

2013年02月13日 産経新聞

 イタリアの週刊誌「Chi」は13日発売号で、英王室のウィリ****(30)の妻で妊娠中のキャ****(31)を盗撮したとみられる水着写真を掲載した。英BBC放送などが伝えた。

 同誌は昨年9月、キャサリン妃のトップレス写真を掲載し英国の反発を招いた。今回の掲載についても英王室は「明らかなプライバシーの侵害」と非難している。

 写真は夫妻が休暇でカリブ海の島を訪れた際、ビーチでくつろぐ様子を盗撮したものとされる。詳しい撮影時期は不明だが、少しおなかが大きくなったキャサリン妃が確認できるという。

 Chiは2006年にも、1997年にパリで事故死したダイアナ元英皇太子妃が大破した車内で瀕死の状態になっている写真を掲載した。(共同)

国際 : メキシコ・アカプルコで集団レイプ、外国人女性6人が被

日時: 2013-02-13  表示:2217回

2013年02月06日 CNN

メキシコ・アカプルコ(CNN) メキシコの人気リゾート地アカプルコの警察当局は5日、覆面やフードで顔を隠した男5人が、当地を訪れていた観光客の女性6人をレイプしたと発表した。女性たちと一緒にいた男性らは電話線などで縛られていたという。

被害にあった女性たちはスペイン国籍で、20〜34歳。現在は当局の保護下にある。事件の起きた場所はアカプルコ東部に位置し、比較的警備体制がゆるい地域とされる。

アカプルコ市長は記者会見で事件を非難し、犯行を行ったものたちを捕まえると言明した。

軍による検問所が設置され、犯人とされる男5人の行方を追っている。犯罪組織のメンバーではないとみられているという。当局が現場を封鎖し、証拠の収集に当たっている。

世界的なリゾート地であるアカプルコはこれまで、メキシコ国内では比較的安全な地域にみられていた。しかし、最近では、麻薬がらみの暴力が拡大し、地元観光業に影響を及ぼしつつある。

国際 : ブラジル女子高生が「初体験」をネットで競売 議論呼ぶ (

日時: 2013-02-13  表示:1658回

2013年01月03日 CNN

ブラジル(CNN) ブラジルの農村に住む女子高生がネット上で自分の「初体験」を競売にかけ大きな議論を呼んでいる。

レベッカ・ベルナルドさんは数カ月前、動画共有サイト「ユーチューブ」に自作の動画を投稿した。動画の中で、ベルナルドさんは袖なしのピンクのトップスを着て、カメラに向かって「レベッカです。私の初体験を競売にかけます」と語る。

動画を投稿した理由について、ベルナルドさんはCNNのインタビューで、病気で苦しんでいる母親を助けるためと答えた。ベルナルドさんは、ブラジル人女性カタリーナ・ミリオリーニさんがオーストラリアのサイトで初体験を競売にかけ、78万ドルで落札されたとの報道を見てこのアイデアを思い付いたという。

18歳の誕生日の直後に母親が脳卒中を患い、寝たきりの状態となった。当初、ベルナルドさんは化粧品販売やウェイトレスをしていたが、高校を卒業していない彼女の賃金は最低水準で、1日中働いても稼ぎはすべて母親の介護人の給料の支払いに消えてしまったという。

その1カ月後、ベルナルドさんは友人のアカウントを使ってユーチューブに自分の初体験を競売にかける動画を投稿した。初日の視聴回数は3000回に達した。すでに何件か入札があり、最高額は7万リアル(約300万円)だという。ブラジルでは売春は合法だ。

当初、ベルナルドさんの動画は地元で猛烈な批判を浴びたが、この話がブラジル全土で注目を集めたこともあり、最近はベルナルドさんに同情する声が増えている。隣人からは「頼れる人がおらず、仕方なかった」とする意見や、「自分の体をどうしようとその人の自由」という意見が聞かれた。

ベルナルドさんの母親は「仕事を探すべきで、売春などすべきじゃない」と語るが、たった1人で母親の面倒を見ているベルナルドさんは、「責任が多すぎて1人では対処できない、私にはその力はない」と涙ながらに語った。

国際 : 聖職者による性的虐待被害者の団体、ローマ法王の退位を

日時: 2013-02-12  表示:1637回

AFP=時事 2月12日(火)8時52分配信

【AFP=時事】ローマ法王ベネディクト16世(Benedict XVI、85)が11日に高齢を理由に退位すると表明したのを受け、聖職者による性的被害者の団体「SNAPオーストラリア(Survivors Network of those Abused by Priests (SNAP) Australia) 」は、ベネディクト16世は聖職者が児童に性的虐待を行う恐ろしい状態の解消にほとんど尽力しなかったと批判し、退位を歓迎する声明を発表した。

AAP(Australian Associated Press)通信によると、SNAPオーストラリアの広報担当者、ニッキー・デービス(Nicky Davis)氏は「聖職者が児童に性的虐待をするという恐怖の状態を終わらせるのにほとんど何も手を尽くさなかった、計り知れない権力を持つ聖職者の退位を被害者は歓迎している」と述べるとともに、「被害者の目からみれば、ヨゼフ・ラッツィンガー(Joseph Ratzinger、ベネディクト16世の本名)は自ら、被害者を大幅に増やし、被害にあった人々の苦しみを極めて大きく増幅させた」と非難し、次の法王には性的虐待の訴えに関する調査により協力的であって欲しいと訴えた。

 カトリック教会は近年、小児性愛の聖職者やカトリック教会の名声を守るために聖職者による児童性的虐待の事実を隠蔽(いんぺい)したという批判を受け、注目を集めていた。【翻訳編集】 AFPBB News

最新 >> 1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   >>  最初
言語の選択
;
 
論文資料集9
2009年度のAPPの調査研究の成果を、論文資料集第9号にまとめました。ぜひご購入ください。詳細はこちらより
 
論文資料集8
2008年度のAPPの調査研究の成果を、論文資料集第8号にまとめました。ぜひご購入ください。詳細はこちらより